Navigation

    Quantiacs Community

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • News
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    1. Home
    2. FatYuna19
    3. Posts
    F
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 1
    • Best 0
    • Groups 0
    • Blog

    Posts made by FatYuna19

    • I built Pogi. Then “just use less risk” nearly killed it. 😂

      Pogi decides whether a long-only portfolio should run full risk, half risk, or sit out. Then the dumb benchmark walked in and basically said:

      “Have you tried just using less risk?”

      Annoyingly, that was hard to beat. 😂 So I wrote the result up instead of pretending the controller won. If you build systematic strategies, I want the hostile read. What would you attack first: the controller, the benchmarks, or the inference?

      https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-10797229/latest

      posted in General Discussion
      F
      FatYuna19
    • Documentation
    • About
    • Career
    • My account
    • Privacy policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Cookies policy
    Home
    Copyright © 2014 - 2026 Quantiacs LLC.
    Powered by NodeBB | Contributors